General Manager, TFCU Financial Advisors / Registered Principal, RJFS
Brenda Peddycoart has been with TFCU Financial Advisors for over 30 years and has been in the financial services industry since 1986. Brenda holds a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Central Oklahoma.
Brenda holds the following licenses:
- Series 6 Investment Company Products
- Series 7 General Securities
- Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Series 51 Educational 529 Plans and Municipal Fund Securities Principal
- Series 63 State Securities
- Series 66 Investment Advisor
- Oklahoma Life, Health, Property & Casualty Insurance
Brenda serves as General Manager for TFCU Financial Advisors and Registered Principal for Raymond James Financial Services, with the primary responsibility of ensuring member satisfaction with our investment and insurance program. She oversees the operational compliance and administrative processes, as well as strategic aspects of the program.
"The team at TFCU Financial Advisors provides a full range of investment and insurance services. Whatever your financial goals are we help you create a solid financial plan. We offer no-cost, no-obligation Financial Advisor consultations. Along with TFCU, our mission statement continues to be to 'help our members achieve their goals and realize their dreams'."