Request a Free Federal Employee Benefits Analysis

If you are a Federal Civil Service employee, request a free analysis of your federal benefits by completing our analysis request form and faxing it to 405-443-2760 or mailing it to:

Ron Hargis, CFP®, CLU, ChFC
Insurance & Investment Representative
6501 Tinker Diagonal
Midwest City, OK 73110